Come Join Our Team
Assisted Living Soft, LLC. designs and provides “Software as A Service” (SAS) charting solutions to companies that care for persons with developmental and intellectual disabilities. We offer superior solutions to Progress Notes, Reporting, Billing, Medication Administration, Employee Scheduling, and a host of other significant features and modules for care providers and professionals.
WE ARE NOW SEEKING TO FILL:
Sales Professional & Interns
With Headquarters in White Bear Lake MN, you can anticipate working remotely and may also have some travel opportunities.
- Prior extensive direct care experience (or related) with developmental and intellectually disabled persons in residential group home environments is required.
- A high aptitude for adapting to internet technology and tablet/smartphone uses also is a requirement.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Experience working with case managers, service agreements, Medicaid billing, employee scheduling, needs outcomes goals and objectives is a plus. An accurate understanding of these types of responsibilities is necessary.
Intern/presenter/sales training is available for the right candidates.
Day to day activities will include:
- Generating and following up with accounts to ensure the highest level of service and satisfaction is achieved.
- Presenting new products and services.
- Cold calling and managing lists for phone callers and marketing persons.
- Scheduling and producing live webinar demonstrations of our products and services.
If you are currently working as a direct care staff management or relevant caring for MI/DD consumers and have strong communication and computer charting skills, you may qualify for this exciting position. Commission opportunities and rewards with these positions exist for excellent performance. We will respond to all resumes received.